2017 Home for the Holidays Cookbook
Our holiday cookbook is an annual tradition shared with friends and family. In our latest edition, we’ve endeavoured to make holiday hosting a little less daunting. As you browse through the cookbook, each section focuses on a unique menu for every occasion. Filled with bold flavours and indispensable recipes, they serve as an inspiration to planning the perfect holiday feast. Rich, vibrant photography accompanies every dish as well as preparation and entertaining recommendations from our team of experts.
The cookbook contains recipes in the following sections:
- Breakfast: Pumpkin Pancakes with Maple Whipped Cream; Maple Muesli with Dried Fruit
- Après Ski: Spiced Rhubarb Baked Goat Brie; Cheesy Bacon Potato Skins; Creamy Slow Cooker Pork Stew
- Lunch: Brussels Sprouts Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing; Cast Iron Rosemary Buns
- Contemporary Dinner: Leg of Lamb with Mint Sauce; Lemon Garlic Cauliflower Florets
- Farm House Dinner: Smokey Bacon Braised Cabbage; Spice-Rubbed Beef Sirloins with Onion Gravy
- Brunch: Butternut Squash, Parsnip and Sausage Hash
…along with a section on From Our Family. We share the traditional flavours and recipes passed down through generations with treasured recipes “from our family”. All the recipes included in this section of the cookbook were submitted by our fellow ATCO employees.
$25 + GST
Customers who viewed this product also viewed