2017 From Our Roots Cookbook
Availability: In stock
This 2017 edition celebrates Alberta’s agriculture from farm to table. Our recipes, rooted in Alberta’s heritage, highlight the diverse and extraordinary bounty this province can provide us. Each recipe was developed in our kitchens using modern food trends while also sourcing recipes from our roots.
The cookbook contains recipes in the following sections including:
- From the Barn: Fried Egg and Sausage Sandwiches with Roasted Tomato Ketchup
- From the Garden: Cast-Iron Roasted Potatoes with Garlic and Shallots
- From the Field: Vegetable Butternut Squash Stew
- From the Pasture: Pot Roast Beef Dip with Caramelized Onions
- From the Orchard: Saskatoon Berry Crisp
- From the Root Cellar: Crabapple and Sour Cherry Chutney
- From the Mill: Whole Grain No-Knead Bread
…along with a section on Our Stories. We share the story of ATCO’s long involvement in Alberta communities as well as 10 exceptional Alberta farms we’ve partnered with from across the province to be part of our journey. Each farm was selected to represent the vast agriculture industry within Alberta.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed